Woman Narrowly Escapes Death After Kerosene Exploded On Her Face At Home

Here’s a pic showing the injuries sustained by a woman who narrowly escaped death after being involved in a fire incident at her residence in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital.

The woman was trying to light up a stove before it went up in flames and burnt her. She was lucky to have put off the fire before it spread to other parts of her body.

The kerosene explosion victim was later rushed to the hospital where she is currently being treated.

Meanwhile, kerosene dealers across Akwa Ibom and other states have raised the alarm over suspected adulterated product in circulation.

Oh Sugar

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VivaLasGidi

Design by Deo360.com

Welcome neighbour!

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account