Woman Badly Burnt As Gas Explodes While She’s Using Her Phone (Graphic Pics)

Try avoid using your phone close to the gas, especially if you’re not sure if your phone is genuine (original).

The lady on the ground was cooking when her phone rang, immediately she picked the call, the Gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded and threw her from her floor to the ground while she got burnt. See more pics…

Obviously, this didn’t happen in Nigeria but it’s trending on social media.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Oh Sugar

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VivaLasGidi

Design by Deo360.com

Welcome neighbour!

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account