Jin Jing, 29, a Chinese tourist has received £2,200 ( N640k ) in damages after being bitten on the nose by a python at a tourist attraction in Thailand, when she leaned in to kiss it. The python sank its teeth in to
her nose while she and the animal workers try to prize it from her face.
Jing was taken to Phuket International Hospital for treatment to her injuries. The python was a show snake and did not have any poisonous venom. Pa-wai Odski company, which runs the attraction, paid the woman £2,200 for her medical bills, pain and stress.