Lady Escapes From Gas Explosion Which Destroyed Her House

A lucky lady identified as Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel, has taken to social media to share pics and reveal how her gas cylinder exploded as she tried to turn it off after cooking at home.

Her clothes and weave immediately caught fire after the explosion but she managed to escape from the house before the roof caved in…

She said she suffered injuries, but nothing life-threatening.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Oh Sugar

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 VivaLasGidi

Design by Deo360.com

Welcome neighbour!

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account