While listing 17 rules on how to treat women, the actor said: “My view on how to treat women.
1. Don’t compare ur wife to other women. U don’t know what their husbands r going through.
2. NEVER expose ur
wife’s weakness to ur family or friends or run to them whenever u have issues. Problems r best solved between u and ur woman.
3. Don’t think u r man so u can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate ur moods. Aggressive men don’t make a happy home.
4. Speak gently and calmly to ur wife. Never raise ur voice at her, it demeans her and shows u think she is stupid.
5. Do ur responsibilities as man…don’t leave every to ur woman.
6. Never blame ur wife if she doesn’t take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping u raise the kids.
7. Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family. The wife and children are ur first responsibility.
8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before ur own.
9. Never compare ur wife to ur ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didn’t u marry them instead of ur wife.
10. Never shout down ur wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They won’t listen and obey her too.
11. Tell ur wife she’s beautiful even if u know she’s looking normal. Women love compliment.
12. Don’t forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thougts with. Never be too busy for ur wife.
13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for ur wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to ur wife.
14. Treat ur wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.
15. Please don’t forget ur these anniversary dates. Wedding, engagement, the first time u kissed. I beg u. These dates mean a lot to women. (Don’t ask me why). I also don’t know.
16. Ur mother should not have the final say in ur marriage. U married ur wife, not u and ur mother. Let her talk in her own husband’s house.
17. There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m sorry”, “yes baby” and “I love u” more than 7 times a day. That’s when she’s menstrating. #jmelo