Apostle Nsikanabasi Ese, the founder of KairosRhema Embassy based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, wrote this prophetic piece in response to the killings by Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.
BENUE, TARABA, ZAMFARA, KADUNA & PLATEAU KILLINGS
* These KILLINGS MUST stop!
* THE PRESIDENT of the Federal Republic of NIGERIA is the Chief Security Officer of the nation & bears the RESPONSIBILITY for the safety of the lives & properties of ALL NIGERIANS!
* The 1st task of ANY government, anywhere in the world, is the PROTECTION of the LIVES of its citizens! NO GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE AT A LOSS AS TO WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!
* The continuation of these killings can ONLY be explained by either, some or all of these factors: GROSS INCOMPETENCE on the part of the government & security agencies; SYMPATHY & CONNIVANCE with the perpetrators or APATHY & DISDAIN to the plight of the victimised!
* We must go beyond the APC & PDP politics & face reality! WHILE NO PARTY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO USE THIS EVIL FOR POLITICAL ADVANTAGE, YET THE RULING PARTY MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ITS LEADERSHIP IN A TIME LIKE THIS!
* As CITIZENS, our response should be SUPPORT for the government to act, but NO GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE AN ETERNITY TO SOLVE A TIME PROBLEM! Everything that involves HUMAN LIFE should be an EMERGENCY!
* As CHRISTIANS, we will pray, love, forgive, care for the hurting & hope for a better tomorrow! BUT, NO ONE WHO LIVES IN A PLACE OF DANGER SHOULD EXIST WITHOUT A STRATEGY FOR SELF PRESERVATION!
* YES, I LOVE NIGERIA & I DO HONOUR MY LEADERS, especially MOHAMMADU BUHARI & YEMI OSINBAJO according to the scriptures!
My name is Nsikanabasi Ese.
Jesus Exceeds Expectations!
Apostle Nsikanabasi Ese, the founder of KairosRhema Embassy based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.He published Karios Moments, a weekly devotional on The Trent. He can be reached by telephone on 08064475606, 08139000220 and email@example.com.
The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.
The post ‘Fulani Herdsmen Killings Must Stop’ – Popular Apostle Ese Issues 8 Prophesy appeared first on The Trent.