- Akpabio in Port Harcourt, dishes orders to NDDC management
- Says N1.9Billion for executed water hyacinth jobs be paid from Monday
- NDDC headquarters must move into permanent office 2020
- Commission must bring in international external auditors
- Says I will shield commission from NASS harassment
By Egufe Yafugborhi, Port Harcourt
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Sen. Godswill Akpabio in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Friday inundated the NDDC management with a number of orders to be obeyed with set deadlines.
Bookmark this website for top news and entertainment gists.