So there are so many font’s and don’ts about alcohol its had to listen to yourself when they start complaining but listen I’ve brought you many reasons to keep drinking but reasonably though…
1. Reduces risk of heart disease Doctors recommend a glass of red wine at night to reduce the risk of heart disease. So if you quit taking alchohol or at least red wine, you could increase the risk of heart disease. So drink up.
2. Breaking the ice Alcohol breaks the ice, in more ways than one. So, if you are at a meeting after office hours, or meeting up with a client somewhere. After the ties, come up, the bottles should come up, those are the making of great conversations.
3. Nervousness Liquid courage. Do you have an important presentation coming up? A speech to give, a performance? Are you going on a first date? Some Dutch courage would be a very good idea, a little alcohol can help remove the nervousness that might get in the way.
4. Mental health Studies say moderate alcohol consumption might reduce dementia. So, to reduce the risk of one day going mad, especially if you have a high pressure job, alcohol is in order.
5. Longer life Things generally look better after a few bottles. Also, drinking occasionally could add a few years to your life. According to a study by the Catholic University of Campobasso, it was reported that drinking less than four or two drinks per day for men and women respectively could reduce the risk of death by 18 percent, as reported by Reuters.
6. Sexual performance Also as we earlier said ,in the same way that drinking red wine might benefit heart disease, moderate drinking might actually protect against erectile dysfunction . According to a study carried out in 2009 and published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, researchers found that the chances of erectile dysfunction were reduced by 25 to 30 percent among alcohol drinkers.
7. Gallstones One last health benefit of drinking alcohol. According to researchers at the University of East Anglia, drinking two units of alcohol per day can reduce the risk of gallstones by one-third. The study also found that those who reported consuming two UK units of alcohol per day had a one-third reduction in their risk of developing gallstones.